The game rules are an extension of the general terms and conditions. In the event of a ban, or simply for checking what is and isn't allowed, the general terms and conditions should be read. Particularly here 8.
Avoiding the game rules will be considered a violation and will be treated as such. All game rules also apply to players who are intending on deleting their account, or those who already have their account in the deletion phase.
- 1.1. Every player is only allowed to possess and play one account per game world.
- 1.2. The account holder is the person whose E-mail address is registered to the account. Support has the right to request the E-mail address as verification.
- 1.3. It is a violation of the rules to share passwords and will be punished as such. Exception: multiplayer accounts. These are only permitted if the players of the account don't possess or play any other account in the same game world. Accounts that are played from the same PC are not allowed to have the same password.
- 1.4. It is against the rules to attempt to gain access to another account unrightfully. Any login that is not carried out by the account holder will be seen as unrightful. Violations could lead to expulsion from the game. The Team will never ask you for your password!
- 1.5. It is forbidden to buy or sell plants, items, Gold, Mana or Rubies to other players for money. It is also forbidden to offer players Rubies or money in return for fulfilling an action in the game or a task. As well as the direct sale of an account or the invested time within, it is not allowed to indirectly pass on (or give) an account via auction or another monetary means of transaction.
- 1.6. An account must only be played for its own success and is not allowed to exist for the exclusive benefit of another account. Accounts that are exclusively used to sell another account plants, items, Gold, Mana or Rubies cheaply ('pushing') are forbidden.
- 1.7 Inactive Miramagia accounts are absolutely not deleted.
- 2.1. Insults, vilification or other questionable comments about other players, in any form or in any place in the game, will not be tolerated and will be punished.
- 2.2. The writing in chat, IGMs (in-game messages) and player profiles in any language other than English is not permitted.
- 2.3. We do not allow any links in the Chat, Profile or Forum that contain offensive or pornographic content, or content of an extreme right-wing nature. We also do not allow links to other browser games, or links that are given purely for advertising purposes, or links that lead to other so-called 'don't click' sites.
- 2.4. Blackmail is forbidden.
- 2.5. Adverts of any kind, spam and chain mail are not allowed.
- 2.6. The publishing of IGMs, E-mails or chat logs in the game or the forum without the permission of both parties (or all persons involved) is not permitted.
- 2.7. It is forbidden to force a player to delete, give or share their account, or to demand them to share their password or violate a rule.
- 2.8. The exploitation of bugs in the game is forbidden and will be punished. The same applies to the use of scripts, bots or other similar programmes. The game must only be played with conventional browsers, rather than browsers modified for Miramagia. Graphic packs are exempt from this.
- 2.9. The imitation of official institutions in Miramagia, or the use of unethical or politically incorrect names is forbidden and will be punished with immediate deletion.
- The Support team and administrators have the right to decide the punishment for rule violations. Compensation will never be paid for the disadvantages incurred in the duration of a ban, this includes lost harvests, lost competitions or other losses. The player has no claim to the recompense or replacement of the lost time of Premium functions (Plus Account, Club Account, Busy Little Helpers, Premium Questies, Expand Field) during a ban. There will be no special treatment for paying players of Miramagia regarding the game rules, neither in the duration of a ban, nor in deciding the punishment.
- 3.2. The Support for the specific part of the game world is the only port of call with regards to rule violations. Players can send their argument, explaining their circumstances, to Support by IGM or using the Help contact form. Players can contact firstname.lastname@example.org should they have good reason to question the decision of Support.
- 3.3. The Miramagia Team reserves the right to change the game rules at any time.
- 3.4. If a single article in the game rules becomes invalid, only the validity of the single article is effected, rather than the whole set of rules. Invalid articles will be changed by the administrators as soon as possible.